We, Goichi&Ichigo Vacation Homes, are trying to build long-term meaningful solutions to social problems such as poverty, child abuse and various kinds of discriminations.More
Use of the Tomoya Tsurusaki Architect Company, Limited (“Company”) goichi&ichigo vacation homes website (“Website”) indicates your consent with these Terms of Service.
Changes and notification
The terms described herein may be subject to change. When using the Website, please check this page for the latest Terms of Service.
Limitation of liability and disclaimers
The Company and employees thereof provide the Website “as is,” without express or implied warranties on the completeness, accuracy, or safety of content therein, including but not limited to data and informa tion on the Website (includes third-party sites linked to from the Website) and any text or content posted by users or registered real estate operators (“Operators”). The Company and employees thereof waive all liability for claims, disputes, losses, damages, and other consequences arising from use of properties via the Website. Each real estate operator is solely responsible for its respective properties and decisions regarding the use thereof, and said Operators exempt the Com pany from any liability. No express or implied warranties are made on the information presented on the Website, information residing at external websites linked to from the Website, content posted by users and advertising sponsors, and any and all other information and e-mail, telephone, and fax addresses and transmissions.
Copyright and intellectual property
The Website may contain one or more of the content listed below which is protected by copyright and rights to intellectual property. Such content includes text, images, diagrams and blueprints, videos, photographs, programs, compilations, database works, and any derivative works of the above. Duplicating, transmitting, broadcasting, distributing, lending, translating, altering, or adapting said works without the consent of their respective claimants constitutes copyright infringement and will be subject to statutory penalties and/or claims for damages. The copyrights to those photographs, text, videos, and other works created by the Company and posted to the Website shall vest in the Company. Third parties, including Operators, may not use or distribute these works or derivative works without the express consent of the Company. The copyrights to photographs, comments, reviews, videos, and other works posted by Operators or Website users vest in their respective creators, but the Company retains secondary use rights. The Company reserves the right to use those works in future services or publications, including but not limited to print, digital, and other unspecified media.
How we use your information
Opinions, inquiries, and other comments provided by users of the Website are used to create anonymized data (from which user identities cannot be ascertained) which we in turn use. Questions to Operators are collected in the same manner.
Changes, Additions, Suspension, and Termination of the Service
The Service offered on the Website may be changed, added to, or partially or totally suspended or terminated without prior notice to users. The Company waives all liability for loss or damages resulting to users from said changes.
Registered real estate operators and properties
Registered real estate operators on the Website retain their privileges as such from the time the Company consents to their registration until the Service is closed, the Operator decides to revoke its registration, or until the contract entered into between the Company and Operator is terminated. Operator status may be revoked without prior notice in the event of the following:
- If an Operator violates these Terms of Service
- If an Operator files fraudulent information with the Company or posts fraudulent information directly to the Website
- If an Operator posts information to the Website that violates public morals or is injurious to the public good
- If, after a predetermined amount of time, an Operator has stopped using the Website or updating its information thereon
- If an Operator’s payment is overdue
- Any and all other activities the Company deems inappropriate conduct
Safeguarding your ID and password
Users of the Website (includes Operators) are responsible for safeguarding the ID and password given them. You will be held responsible for any actions committed by third parties using your account. The Company waives all liability for such cases.
All users of the Website are forbidden from engaging in the following conduct.
- Illegal activities, whether committed intentionally or in error, including local laws and statutes that apply to your locality or country.
- Posting, disclosing, providing, or transmitting content that infringes on the rights of or causes financial or emotional distress to other users, is threatening, harassing, harmful, libelous, defamatory, or ob scene, invades others’ privacy, or is racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or unethical.
- Coercing or extorting comments or responses from other users.
- Impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation.
- Infringing on other users’ intellectual property rights (including but not limited to patents, utility models, design rights, trademarks, and copyright) or invading their privacy.
- Posting, disclosing, providing, or transmitting solicitations that fall outside the scope of the Website’s intended purpose.
- Obstructing others’ use of the site.
- Harassing third parties.
- Posting, disclosing, providing, or transmitting any other content that the Company deems unsuitable for the Website.